Follow the published schedule here.
Be aware of these notes:
- Students should sign on to Zoom every morning by 9 a.m. and be ready to learn.
- PA students leave during ELA on Mondays, but during guided reading Tuesday through Friday.
- Students will use the same Zoom link for all classes and specials with the exception, PA, accelerated math and services such as speech, reading intervention, EL and more. Students enrolled in these programs will be provided with separated information.
- Lists of work will be posted to Google Classroom.
- Students should exit Zoom for lunch and use the time to recharge their device battery if needed.
- Students should be on time returning from lunch.
- Students should join the class Zoom for breaks where they will be given further instructions on what to do during the break. This will vary from day to day and students will be offered the opportunity to move around and use the restroom if needed. If applicable, students should be sure they return from breaks on time.
- At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions during the “Clarification Station” time, which will be held on the same classroom Zoom.
- School ends at 1 p.m. Mondays. Students should each lunch at this time, not during live Zoom sessions. No student attendance is required after 1 p.m. on Mondays.