The May Watts’ Book Fair helps provide necessary funds to support the school’s Library Media Center (LMC). With the profits of this book fair we will continue to purchase the newest books students are hoping for. Thank you for your continued support! Books make great holiday gifts! Please email Ms. Happy with any questions: Elizabeth_happy@ipsd.org.
Three ways to shop!
- Students can shop during the school day. Classes will have an assigned day/time to shop, but if a student is absent or forgets, they can tell their teacher and come outside of that time (see below).
- Parents can shop outside of school hours (see below).
- Parents can shop online anytime! Go to http://www.abcfairs.com. When shopping online, you can choose to have your items shipped to your house (shipping fee), pick up from the Anderson’s Store (free) or sent to the school (free). Enter our School Name and School City in the delivery information section.
We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards.
Please make checks payable to May Watts.
This will be a tax-free fair!
Student Shopping Days
5CK will have its preview 2:40 to 3:05 p.m. They will bring a wish list home. Please feel free to send this back with your child when they are shopping.
Sometimes a book is out of stock, we can order the book, or your child can choose something else; please let them know what you’d like them to do in case what they want is sold out.**
5CK will shop Nov. 18, 2022.
Family Shopping Days
The book fair will be open the following dates and times for families to shop. Please enter through Door 1.
- 11/15: 3:50-4:30
- 11/16: 3:50-4:30
- 11/17: 4:30-8:00 (during P/T Conferences)
- 11/18: 3:50-4:30
- 11/21: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM & 4:30-8:00 PM (during P/T Conferences)
Don’t forget to check the teacher wish lists if you’re shopping in person.