Please note that your learner may be in 5CK, 5V, 5G or 5P math and the exact assignments, instruction and materials may vary.
- How to review assignment and assessment results in Big Ideas Math
- Access ‘Reteaching’ resources, additional problems and more (login required)
- Grading and corrections guidelines
5CK math learners will cover the following units using the Big Ideas Math curriculum. Please note that chapters are taught out of order, as shown below (chapters in boldface represent ones that start a change in the normal sequence).
- Chapter 1: Numerical Expressions and Factors
- Chapter 2: Fractions and Decimals
- Chapter 3: Ratios and Rates
- Chapter 4: Percents
- Chapter 9: Statistical Measures
- Chapter 5: Algebraic Expressions and Properties
- Chapter 6: Equations
- Chapter 8: Integers, Number Lines and the Coordinate Plane
- Chapter 7: Area, Surface Area and Volume
Learners can access their Big Ideas Math account via the SSO.