- Science: None
- Social Studies: None
- ELA: read 30 minutes nighty
- Writing: Grammar Unit 1 assessment on 3/21/23
- Word Study: None
- 5CK Math: All of practice 6.3 in student packet Assessment for chapter 6 is on on 3/22
- 5G Math: Finish St. Patrick’s Day Handout and there is an optional extra credit opportunity available to learners
- 5P Math: None
- SEL: None
Join us as we count down the days until Spring Break!
(All activities are optional)
· Monday, 3/20-School Spirit Day-Wear your May Watts gear or blue and gray.
· Tuesday, 3/21-Twin Day-Dress like a classmate or friend.
· Wednesday, 3/22-Spring Break is almost here! Keep calm and wear tie-dye!
· Thursday, 3/23-Celebrate March Madness by wearing comfy basketball watching/couch potato clothes/pajamas for the day.
· Friday, 3/24-Beach/Hawaiian Day-Dress in your best tropical attire and dream about some fun in the sun!
Since this list may be student generated and posted from a mobile device, please excuse any typos. Please note there may be cases when this list is not complete. Students are still responsible for homework that may not be listed here.