In order to make everyone successful with remote learning, here is a list of student expectations:
- Be on time and be prompt: Students should begin the login process prior to 9.m. and be ready to go at 9 a.m. It’s OK to be ready to go five minutes early.
- Have an appropriate learning space: Join Zoom from an established work and learning space with materials at the ready. Avoid constant interruptions such as background noise, siblings, family members and pets on screen.
- Be a listener: Be ready to take in the instruction for the day.
- Prepare for success: Set yourself up for a day of success in a respectful manner.
- Follow rules: Follow the classroom and school rules for Zoom etiquette discussed as a class.
- Be courteous and attentive: Eat only during designated times for snacks and lunch. Try to use the restroom at designated times.
- Do your best work: Remember that material will be graded.
Individuals are prohibited from recording school-related video conferences and/or audio conferences (including but not limited to instruction, small group activities, and other educational services). Pursuant to applicable confidentiality and privacy laws, the School District does not authorize or consent to any such recording. Parents/guardians, students, and all others must not record remote learning educational activities, instruction, and/or services. Violations of this requirement will result in consequences, which may include removal of the student’s access to remote learning activities and/or discipline for student misconduct.